“There is no failure in sport. There are good days and bad days.” “Some days it’s your turn, …some days it’s not your turn.”
Understandable and human. Applies to everyone – sport, business, and life @SUCULTURE!
A powerful illustration between the difference of a ‘Growth Mindset’ [athlete] and a ‘Fixed Mindset’ [reporter].
F.A.I.L. = First Attempt In Learning, actually.
Select inspirational memoirs by Black authors on motivation, success and resilience e.t.c.
• You’ve Got To Be HUNGRY: The GREATNESS Within to Win – Les Brown.
• Unapologetically Ambitious: Take Risks, Break Barriers, and Create Success on Your Own Terms – Shellye Archambeau.
• Stop & Shift: The Mindset Reset that Changes Everything – Karen Allen.
• Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds – David Goggins.
• What I Know For Sure – Oprah Winfrey.