This is perhaps the best timeline summary I’ve seen leading up to and beyond the Doctrine of Discovery. I do recognize that it is an accurate reflection of history, but the complete lack of bibliographic references turns it into dangling editorial commentary. I would love to see, at the very least, endnotes. That said, this document is an excellent pathway for those willing to use the terms and references therein as a basis for their own research. Nicely done!
- What are the easiest nursing programs to get into?
- AfCFTA: A New Era for Global Business and Investment in AFRICA – New Report 2023
- The Trending Tech Industry Layoffs will Undo and Disrupt Equity & Diversity Gain
- Rising debt costs, and declining revenues. Without Easy Money, The Tech Sector..
- Activist Investor TCI requests Google Parent Company Alphabet to Cut Costs/Staff
- SUCULTURE on Slaves, or Enslaved. Merchants, or Scoundrel. Saints, or Sinners.
- R Jones on Slaves, or Enslaved. Merchants, or Scoundrel. Saints, or Sinners.
- Anton on Jamal Edwards: the legacy of a British cultural architect.
- SUCULTURE on BENIN BRONZE – Nigerians offer exchange of artworks to British Museum.