Le Nubien
      Membre
      London, England, United Kingdom

Harassed and Forced

to Leave a Beauty

Pageant in South

Africa, Then

Crowned in Nigeria:

Overwhelmed with emotion, Chidimma Vanessa Onwe Adetshina, the newly crowned Miss Universe Nigeria, shed tears of happiness as she reflected on her inspiring journey.

From competing in the Miss South Africa pageant to now holding the prestigious title of Miss Universe Nigeria, her path has been one of resilience and triumph.

“It all started with my name. Some people were uncomfortable that my name is Chidimma while I was representing South Africa, but that only fueled my determination,” Adetshina explained.

Her tears of joy as she was crowned Miss Universe Nigeria marked the beginning of a new chapter.

“This crown is more than just a symbol of beauty; it represents unity and strength,” the 23-year-old law student expressed, following weeks of intense media attention.

Her invitation to compete in Miss Universe Nigeria followed, after her participation sparked anti-immigrant sentiment in South Africa [where she faced criticism from some who questioned her participation due to her Nigerian father and Mozambican mother, despite her South African citizenship] and she was compelled to withdraw as a finalist from the Miss South African competition Adetshina’s victory is a testament to her perseverance, and she will proudly represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe competition in November, carrying with her a message of unity and empowerment.

+3
      Le monétariste africain
      Membre
      Lagos, Nigeria

Afrophobia has no place in Africa and the budding African/Economic Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA); we must embody the change we wish to see.

Julien Cole
      Membre
      Londres., Angleterre, Royaume-Uni.

That said, the vitriol directed at Chidimma is archived for future generations of Nigerians, Africans and the Global Black Community to examine, study, internalize and determine the future direction of their relationship with the Rainbow Nation.

Africa was instrumental to the end of the anti-apartheid struggle.

Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.

++ DSYF, par Idris Elba. ++

G-STAR x Burna Boy – En forme.

Le PROJET SMILE-ing BOYS

le Projet SMILE-ing Boys Par artiste multidisciplinaire Kay Rufaï, est un projet de recherche sur le bien-être mental pour les garçons Black & BAME à Londres. Suivre Kay Rufaï sur LinkedIn et @ UNIVERSELARTISTE . »

TYPHOON : HIPHOP NÉERLANDAIS

Marché SOKO + Street Food WAKA par Baobab Fare.